Sprint 41 release notes
We have released the follow developments which benefit all users this week;
• Changes to Postcodes in applicant search – now displays all postcodes for your region not just your partnership.
• Report builder - now fixed to work with Sport Makers applicant filter at the bottom of the screen.
• T Shirt size now asked when booking a Sport Maker event – Can be seen when viewing bookings and included in bookings export.
• Email recipient change for notification of opportunity interest - Only now go to staff member that posted an opportunity and not affiliate partner staff employers.
• Fixed issue with new articles auto archiving when created.
• Carried out extensive IE testing for activating opportunities and found no issues. If you are having problems we suggest using a different browser or if possible a different network.
• Changing primary partner option for PRO-Active London when booking an event that isn’t owned by the applicants current primary partner.
• Fixed issue around deleting providers and subsequent issues this causes.
• Grouping of applicant search filters to improve ease of finding required filter (CSP first linked to has been renamed partner first linked to)
• Suspended discount codes are no longer valid when booking an event.
• Amendments to the events plugin – Improved the prominence of the links – (available for your partner to embed into public site)
• Fix to opportunity activities selected when creating an opportunity in CW.
• Added an all filter when viewing bursary applications.
• Changes to Northamptonshire Bursary scheme.
• New operating standards added (Sport specific qualification/CPD points/schools delivery/achieved specific qualifications)
We hope that you find these changes/fixes/additions useful and as always if you have any questions please feel free to get in touch at - email@example.com